Pages

Sunday, October 08, 2017


Time really does fly. I haven't blogged for a month, which is a long time for me.


I've been tending to my "garden" (life), and will be having some surgery later this month, one of those in-and-out routine procedures that will make my daily life easier.


Meanwhile, I have been working and tending to my little shop, although I had to abandon the daily painting. For now.

Thank you for stopping by.




Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

4 comments:

  1. Be well, Colette. I will be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Mollie. All good thoughts always welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Espero que te hayas recuperado... tus trabajos desprenden ternura. Gracias

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.